 General / 22692
Re: Look what I found in the comics section!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:45:51 GMT

This is the second LEGO Family Circus comic I've seen. I have one from about 3
years ago with the father at a meeting, opening his brief case and a bunch of
bricks falling out. The caption was something like "You your a father when you
find LEGOs in your brief case"...something to that effect.

I'll have to see if I can find it, I know I clipped it out but it might have
gotten tossed by now.

my mother found me a comic once, dang if i can't remember which one it was (not
family circus) not far side either, but along the same lines... had a picture of
a mother and father and son in an emergency room waiting room and the mother
says to the nurse something to the effect of "and billy felt so bad for leaving
his toys out like that, that he made his father a cast out of legos"....