 Publishing / 2375
Re: Project proposal: Seven Wonders of the LEGO World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:26:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
Who's ready for a challenging and fun group project?!

I'm lookin' at the new LUGNET homepage and thinkin' that we oughtta have a
special area which captures the spirit, imagination, and dedication of LEGO
builders and wraps it up in a Nice Neat Package with a Bowtie -- something
for outsiders, naysayers, friends, family, employers, journalists, and people
trapped in a LEGO blackout or dark-age.  Something to sweep the world off its
feet!

Is this something you would be interested in contributing to?

Yes!

The project needs several volunteers:
* a writer/editor who can produce high-quality, professional-sounding text
from notes, outlines, photos, etc.
* someone fluent in building FTX webpages on LUGNET

I can help out in either (or both) of these two areas.  I don't have a lot of
experience, but I'm willing to work at them.  I'm good at proofreading, and
can at least help with that.

This will be a very exciting project and I look forward to contributing to it!

John Gramley