 Publishing / 2344
Re: Project proposal: Seven Wonders of the LEGO World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:56:35 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:

* Dennis Bowman's second-to-none trucks and construction machinery

Huh???

I think I may have slept through something when this was announced. A quick
search of all lugnet news groups using Bowman gave nothing that matched. Can
someone share the URL, I haven't drooled yet today and I need a fix. :-) Hook
me up, man!

Ah. It's Bo**S**man not BoWman. Do we have a soundex search facility?

http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=2928

Saw those, drooled already. Definitely a candidate and then some.

And to John K's point about 7 being limiting, yes. However we can get more
than 7 if we artificially introduce categories... 7 modern, 7 ancient, etc or
7 system, 7 technic, etc... you get the idea.

++Lar