 Publishing / 2345
Re: Project proposal: Seven Wonders of the LEGO World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:56:56 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>
I was happily nodding my head and going "yep, that would be a good one" till I
got to this one:

* Dennis Bowman's second-to-none trucks and construction machinery

Huh???

I think I may have slept through something when this was announced. A quick
search of all lugnet news groups using Bowman gave nothing that matched. Can
someone share the URL, I haven't drooled yet today and I need a fix. :-) Hook
me up, man!

I don't think Dennis posts to LUGNET but he won CLSotW Late last year:

http://www.lugnet.com/cool/?p=site-160

That will get you there and believe me it is worth it!!

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/