 Publishing / 2350
Re: Project proposal: Seven Wonders of the LEGO World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:14:35 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Who's ready for a challenging and fun group project?!

I'm willing to help.  I don't have tons of time, but I'm game.  I'm
mostly a 'puter person so you might be able to convince me to write or
whatever.  I think it's a great idea.

--
      David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
  Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up