 Publishing / 1676
Re: Lego disclaimers on sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:58:28 GMT

In my opinion I think that the LEGO Group or other industries should not mind.
I see that they don't want their things reproduced & I have made a rule for
myself that I will "NOT" show pictures of other creations on my page (ect LEGO
or another fans site). If I put a disclaimer on my site for every name brand
on my site then it would be a whole page itself, because I have LEGO, HUMMER,
CHEVY, & FORD's name somewhere on my site (thats not all of them either).
My page is under construction NOW & when I'm semi finished I'll add links to
the site names mentioned above.

-Jeremy Spin

                     www.geocities.com/spincity999