 Publishing / 1672
Re: Lego disclaimers on sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:11:39 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
But how many people were actually contacted by TLC regarding their sites?

I never have been' in fact, when I re-vamped my site, I forgot to even put in
a disclaimer.  I just now noticed it.  But I think I'll leave it as-is unless
TLC complains; the title "Jeremy's Lego Page" is, IMO, pretty indicative that
it's my stuff and not Lego's.

Or maybe TLC started reading my disclaimer, got bored and fell asleep in the
middle of it...

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/disclaimer.html

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society