 Publishing / 162
Re: Rendering chrome pieces in POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:55:12 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner (fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no) wrote:
| I can't recall having seen any LDraw models rendered in POV-Ray using
| chrome pieces, so I thought I'd show an example how it can be done.

Nice picture.

You could also have checked the LDraw FAQ. There is a section on colours (at
<URL:http://fys.ku.dk/%7Esparre/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/LDraw-FAQ.html#question-27>)
where chrome is listed as:

      LDraw: 383
      RGB: 204 204 204

I haven't checked if l2p and l3p translates colour 383 to something that
resembles chrome. Lutz? Lars?

Play well,

Jacob

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m