 Promotional / 612
Re: Velux House is now available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.promo, Simon Denscombe writes:
Here's the e-mail I finally received from them:

Now it is possible to buy a VELUX LEGO house. Visit our web-site:
www.VELUX.com. When you look at the page you will find on the left side a
column called "Homeowner's page". Press enter. The next page you will find
a column called "the VELUX gift shop". From there you are welcome to place
your order.

I finally received my e-mail today, about a week after I received my two
sets...

What is the email all about?  I have already received my Velux houses but
received no such email recently.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=242