 Promotional / 580
Re: Velux House is now available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:54:06 GMT

Interestingly, I ordered 4 under 4 separate orders, yet only received 2
confirmations.

HOWEVER, I received an email a few hours later asking how many I had tried to
order.  I told them I had ordered 4, but received confirmation for 2.

I had an email waiting for me this morning saying they'd take care of it and send
me 4.

It's nice to get an actual HUMAN interaction to straighten things out ;-)

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.promo, Tom Stangl writes:
How annoying, you can only order 1 at a time.

Of course, being able to order them at all ROCKS!

I suffered through only ordering 4 ;-)

I emailed VELUX and asked about ordering more.  The first response I received
(over the weekend) simply said something about how they were planning on adding
the ability to order multiples.  This morning I had a second email, which said
that they were going to give the ability to order up to 5 at a time, and went
on to say that VELUX was quite pleased at the response this has gotten from
collectors.

I thought that was interesting, so I thought I'd pass it along.

eric