 Promotional / 609
Re: Velux House is now available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:19:09 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Simon Denscombe writes:
Here's the e-mail I finally received from them:

Now it is possible to buy a VELUX LEGO house. Visit our web-site:
www.VELUX.com. When you look at the page you will find on the left side a
column called "Homeowner's page". Press enter. The next page you will find
a column called "the VELUX gift shop". From there you are welcome to place
your order.

I finally received my e-mail today, about a week after I received my two
sets...

The e-mail is in bad form though, it uses a big CC list. Other folks I
recognize (based on e-mail address) who should be seeing this exact same
e-mail:

   John DiRienzo
   Eric Brouwer (he got it twice)
   Maggie Cambron
   Jeff Stembel
   Thomas Main
   Ashley Glennon
   Greg Tannenbaum
   Daniel Allen (aka Deadmaker)

Of course I'm sure there are several other folks who are active here that I
just don't recognize the e-mail address.

Frank