 Promotional / 610
Re: Velux House is now available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:18:27 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.promo, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.promo, Simon Denscombe writes:
Here's the e-mail I finally received from them:

Now it is possible to buy a VELUX LEGO house. Visit our web-site:
www.VELUX.com. When you look at the page you will find on the left side a
column called "Homeowner's page". Press enter. The next page you will find
a column called "the VELUX gift shop". From there you are welcome to place
your order.

Excellent!  Of course, those filthy liars said they would let me know when
they
were available... then again, that was several months ago.

I'm forced to retract the above derogatory statement about Velux.

I just received an email from Velux telling me the house is available to order
online.  The text is strikingly similar to what Simon quoted above (although
the really striking thing, to me, is that it is not *exactly* the same as
above).  Of course, this is almost a week after I received the set I already
ordered... oh, well.

Scanning through the large email list, I see a number of other Lugnetters in
there, too.  Interesting.

Ah, you beat me by 4 minutes... You're one of the e-mails I didn't
recognize...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com