 Promotional / 561
Re: Velux House is now available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Scott Arthur writes:

Agreed - but this may change :)

True.  I expect it will, now that they are widely available.  But then again,
I've wanted this set for years and been unable to get it at all (except for
ridiculous after-market prices).

How much better could you want it to be?

I contacted them last year, and I think ~$20 inc shipping was the price.

See:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=2712

I backed down as, although I wanted one, I was required to buy 10.

Uh, reading what you wrote there, it looks like the price was $25 US, and they
were cutting you some slack because you were buying in bulk, and if you have
bought 15 they would have done $20 US (which I think was awful nice of them).

I few months later I
picked one up for ~$10.

Nice!  I never saw one of these anywhere near that price.  And when I contacted
VELUX about buying one, they flat out told me they wouldn't sell me one.

eric