 Promotional / 575
Re: Velux House is now available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Eric Joslin writes:
Excellent!  Of course, those filthy liars said they would let me know when they
were available... then again, that was several months ago.

This was VELUX Europe that contacted me.

I wonder how long this has been in place... I've seen several VELUX houses pop
up for sale on BrickBay lately.  I'd hate to think that someone found this a
couple weeks ago and kept it quiet, just to make a profit on his fellow
Lugnetters.

It's not been there that long, the e-mail they sent me was on the Thu, 26
Oct 2000 09:45:23 +0200 but they were available for offline ordering since
August.

Carbon 60