 Promotional / 536
535  |  537
Subject:
Velux House is now available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:18:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here's the e-mail I finally received from them:

Now it is possible to buy a VELUX LEGO house. Visit our web-site:
www.VELUX.com. When you look at the page you will find on the left side a
column called "Homeowner's page". Press enter. The next page you will find
a column called "the VELUX gift shop". From there you are welcome to place
your order.

With kind regards

Anette Englund
VELUX A/S