 Promotional / 1137
Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 18:44:12 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

What I found most interesting was just the price increase. It’s definitely more than inflation.

Haha... good point. Lego trying cash in on the demand.

Hypothetical situation... does this mean that if Lego re-released the 10190 Marketstreet set... does that mean they would/could charge in excess of $150 based on market price.