 Promotional / 1133
Re: 10152 Maersk promo ship comes back as 10155
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Dave Schuler wrote:
   I seem to recall that when the 10152 was released, TLG made a big noise about how “Maersk Blue” was a limited production run and would never be reproduced (or even reproducible, perhaps).

Is this another example of TLG nobly standing by its principles until jettisoning those principles as unprofitable? Or am I misremembering that story about Maersk Blue?

Didnt we hear similiar noise earlier about a wide parts pallette (for Lego Brand Retail) and trying not to use lots of SKU’s that it would be too costly.... we are seeing TLC making unusual parts and seeing the new catalogue with the 3 whole pages of ninjago.... need I say more????

I guess if you downsize your operations in North America and Western Europe and move everything eastward, you can be quite profitable.