 Pirates / 945 (-20)
  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) on 1x2's to make it look right. Any suggestions? (...) of (...) The real happy part of this story is, that once upon a time he was just a plain old blue imperial guardsman who, though very handsome, had no personality at all. In fact, he (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) there is already another secret pirate hide-away on the NSW inland coast, known as the 'sink-hole', news will emerge shortly after everything is ship-shape ! pete.w (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) OK - I wasn't sure if 'twas the right one, but figured it won't hurt to try. :-) (...) Aw! Get it goin', then! I'll be expecting to see it!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) That's the old blue Soldier--I think he's talking about the fellow I use as Quigon Effete now, who actually has a proper "coat" with lapels. I think it only came in two or three sets. If nobody else has an image, I'll take a picture of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) Whatever they are, the whole shebang looks fantastic. The bug-splat Green Death Express colour scheme is a little repulsive to me, but both that and the RSB are very nicely done. Almost like looking at a colour negative, it is. The 3/4-after (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) Like this? (URL) so, feel free to use it. HTH, -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) today... (...) Here is a picture of a more modern one. (URL) a set of spoked wheels, <part:2470> instead....? -Duane (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

Hi! Does anyone have a good scan/image of the Bluecoat Admiral that they'd be willing to let me use? Thanks in advance, Franklin Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) | (URL) OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES IS (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) they (...) How mundane! There has to be a proper storyline, some kind of commemoration of the event - just think of the story he can tell the church kids to make 'em feel guilty. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) today... (...) Just switch the broken White Legs/Hips piece with some other White Legs/Hips piece. (Or am I missing something subtle here?...) Franklin (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) I like the color combinations and the top-heavy 1500-1600 design, but with that one standard squaresail, the poor thing is still looks like a medieval cog. The problem is that getting a second mast is tough with two cannon and twelve crew. The (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead

(...) today... (...) It's only appropriate that he be rebuilt with a proper peg-leg. "The leg, ma'am? Lost it in battle, I did. There I was, proper Church of Legoland service, and in come pyrate lads looking for loot..." (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) basically a stock clipper but with a cannon. I also got my auczilla winnings and am considering taking apart my big pirate ship (RBR) and rebuilding it with the extra midsection I got to make a _big_ ship! :-) (scavenging all my extra cannon (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  A brutal accident at Knobhead

Bad news. I let the church kids play with my legos during a graduation party this weekend, and after they'd all gone home, I found that one of my blue imperial guardsmen had his leg broken off, pin and all. Twenty nine years (on and off) of Lego (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

"Frank Filz" wrote (...) Hey hey, so they are! I guess they came off mine fairly early in my minor refit, and just never got back on. I never missed them until I saw your pics. I was looking at your ships, and at mine on the shelf, thinking, 'no (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) Those are standard equipment. (...) You just need to get some more of your fellow countrymen interested in pirates! (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote (...) additional spars(?) along the centreline aft. Must add those to my BSB. And you're off to play Evil Steve's game. <<expletive indicating extreme envy deleted>>! Richard Still baldly going... Check out (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Colin and Wanda surface in Cary North Carolina!

Colin and Wanda finally surfaced in Cary North Carolina. Actually, it's a pair of clones. When they arrived a couple months ago, I was just too busy to do much, so I quickly found all the parts to clone them and saved them aside. Tonight I decided (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates) !

  Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(...) I finally got around to finishing and photographing some pirate ships. I'll be adding these to my web page soon, but for now, go take a peek at Brickshelf. The first ship starts with a hull from 6250, but doesn't follow much else (I think I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!

(URL) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact