 Pirates / 941
Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:04:25 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Richard Parsons wrote:

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote
In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:

Vurra nice!  I know its only a small thing, but I particularly liked the
additional spars(?) along the centreline aft.  Must add those to my BSB.

Those are standard equipment.

Whatever they are, the whole shebang looks fantastic.  The bug-splat Green
Death Express colour scheme is a little repulsive to me, but both that and the
RSB are very nicely done.  Almost like looking at a colour negative, it is.
The 3/4-after shot of the RSB is especially pleasing.

Do I get to shoot those lovelies to bits in eight days?

And you're off to play Evil Steve's game.  <<expletive indicating extreme
envy deleted>>!

You just need to get some more of your fellow countrymen interested in
pirates!

Else you need to earn a lot of Frequent Flyer Miles.  If you want, I'll name a
cannon after you, Richard--I'm already naming one after someone else, and I'm
not nearly out of cannon yet.  You can even name your carriage colour, if
you're so inclined.

best

Lindsay