 Pirates / 933
Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:42:56 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

...nice! I'd post pics of my ship, but loaned my cam to the fest computer :-) I made
basically a stock clipper but with a cannon. I also got my auczilla winnings and am
considering taking apart my big pirate ship (RBR) and rebuilding it with the extra
midsection I got to make a _big_ ship! :-) (scavenging all my extra cannon from other
ships in the process!  bwahahahahaha!

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)