 Pirates / 934
Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:58:01 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Markus Wolf writes:
  Bad news.  I let the church kids play with my legos during a graduation
party this weekend, and after they'd all gone home, I found that one of my
blue imperial guardsmen had his leg broken off, pin and all.  Twenty nine
years (on and off) of Lego play and I've never broken a minifig.  Kids • today...
  I immediately gave him a gray walking stick from one of the Battle droids
Naboo Swamp vehicles.  I'm not sure whether to take him off active duty with
honorable discharge or to put him in an administrative position over the
volunteer troops.
  I seem to remember a Lego Wheelchair MOC somewhere in Lugnetland.  Did they
have such things in the Golden Age of sail, or must I resort to some cheap
Wild Wild West kind of shenanigans?  My smallest wheels are on 2x2's and I
think I'd need them on 1x2's to make it look right.  Any suggestions?

Markus

It's only appropriate that he be rebuilt with a proper peg-leg.

"The leg, ma'am?  Lost it in battle, I did.  There I was, proper Church of
Legoland service, and in come pyrate lads looking for loot..."