 Pirates / 946
Re: A brutal accident at Knobhead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:48:40 GMT

  I seem to remember a Lego Wheelchair MOC somewhere in Lugnetland.  Did • they
have such things in the Golden Age of sail, or must I resort to some cheap
Wild Wild West kind of shenanigans?  My smallest wheels are on 2x2's and I
think I'd need them on 1x2's to make it look right.  Any suggestions?

Markus

Here is a picture of a more modern one.

http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/minifig-scale/injured/index.html

Maybe a set of spoked wheels, <part:2470> instead....?

-Duane

Cool.  Thanks Duane.  That's the picture I remember.  I was thinking about the
same spoked wheels and using whatever brown I could.  I still dont' know where
I can get the little ones though.

Markus