 Pirates / 931
Re: Pirate MOCs on Brickshelf!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:22:37 GMT

"Frank Filz" wrote
Richard Parsons wrote:
"Frank Filz" wrote
In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Vurra nice!  I know its only a small thing, but I particularly liked
the additional spars(?) along the centreline aft.  Must add those
to my BSB.

Those are standard equipment.

Hey hey, so they are!  I guess they came off mine fairly early in my minor
refit, and just never got back on.  I never missed them until I saw your
pics.  I was looking at your ships, and at mine on the shelf, thinking, 'no
wait, there's something......'

Chalk up yet another brownie point to the team that invented the BSB, surely
the glorious pinnacle of  TLCs shipbuilding:-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/