 Pirates / 3921
Re: Narrow boat hull middle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 17:33:12 GMT

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:Hxx578.qwJ@lugnet.com...
Hello, it's me, your friendly Dread Pirate Clangador again. =)

I have several ships I've built over the past couple weeks that I've not • taken
pics of yet. I hope to do that soon and post them. I just have a comment. • Do you
know how rare the small boat hull middle is? Very rare. And, that is very
annoying. If anyone has a good place I can pick up some of these, please • do post
it. I looked at Bricklink, but I couldn't find much there.

Hmm, there was a time they were way to easy to find, so I've been hoarding
them... :-)

At some point I really need to determine how many ship hulls I really need,
and start dribbling them onto the market...

Frank