 Pirates / 3910
3909  |  3911
Subject:
Narrow boat hull middle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 16:45:08 GMT

Hello, it's me, your friendly Dread Pirate Clangador again. =)

I have several ships I've built over the past couple weeks that I've not taken
pics of yet. I hope to do that soon and post them. I just have a comment. Do you
know how rare the small boat hull middle is? Very rare. And, that is very
annoying. If anyone has a good place I can pick up some of these, please do post
it. I looked at Bricklink, but I couldn't find much there.

~Chris "Clangador" Yoder