 Pirates / 3911
Re: Narrow boat hull middle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 23:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Chris Yoder wrote:
Hello, it's me, your friendly Dread Pirate Clangador again. =)

I have several ships I've built over the past couple weeks that I've not taken
pics of yet. I hope to do that soon and post them. I just have a comment. Do you
know how rare the small boat hull middle is? Very rare. And, that is very
annoying. If anyone has a good place I can pick up some of these, please do post
it. I looked at Bricklink, but I couldn't find much there.

~Chris "Clangador" Yoder

hi chris, i wish i wouldve known you would be after these, i had a narrow hull
set that i just recently sold. it only had one center piece, but one is better
than none you know;-). sorry! anyway, i suggest (again) ebay. run a search under
"lego" for: hull, hulls, pirate ship, and pirate. you will find individual hulls
sometimes, and sometimes they will be sold in a lot of pirate suff, which is
always nice to get anyway! bricklink is great, but it can get pricey, especially
if you are only after 1 or 2 parts, then have to pay the shipping on them, you
know!  anyway, best of luck!

best regards,
steve