 Pirates / 3912
Re: Narrow boat hull middle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 00:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Chris Yoder wrote:
Hello, it's me, your friendly Dread Pirate Clangador again. =)

I have several ships I've built over the past couple weeks that I've not taken
pics of yet. I hope to do that soon and post them. I just have a comment. Do you
know how rare the small boat hull middle is? Very rare. And, that is very
annoying. If anyone has a good place I can pick up some of these, please do post
it. I looked at Bricklink, but I couldn't find much there.

~Chris "Clangador" Yoder

Very rare indeed.  They only came in one of the imperial guard sets and the
Armada flagship, I believe.

What colour are you after?  I'd imagine the white ones are a lot easier to come
by on Bricklink (check out aussie sellers; the AF's were on sale here a while
back :D)
Of course you probably wouldn't want to pay shipping from Australia.

On a more general note, how often do people use narrow centre-sections?  Even
with one it can get a bit canoey unless you build up right IMO.  But then I am
more the tubby-type anyway ;)

Michael
(Building a narrow ship w/one centre section...but hoping I can build it up
right)