 Pirates / 3801
Re: A few of my creations.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote:
Tell me what you think.

I'll add my other ships and all my little people and buildings and pictures of
the town soon. I'll do a few things each week and kind of spread the posting of
my stuff out.

Daniel

I like the ship. I don't like spiders, so I'm conflicted here. This ship would
strike fear in my if I had to fight it on the open seas. It kind of reminds me
of The Black Pearl in Pirates of the Caribbean. Dark and sinister.

~Clangador