 Pirates / 3825
3824  |  3826
Subject:
So, what's happening with Port Brique (was Re: A few of my creations.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:
on another note, Richie, you made reference to Port Brique catching up soon;
maybe that british man'o'war you promised us was coming soon after i built
Scimitar last summer? come one, you promised us another ship!

Don't worry, it will come... There have been a few geographical issues with Port
Brique in recent months (the vessels are in one location, the port in another,
the raw materials in a third, and I've often been somewhere else entirely).
However, I move into a new house next Tuesday, and within weeks Port Brique and
the vessels will follow.... and then the serious building starts ;-).

well, with the influx of new creations, and the release of "Master and
Commander" tuesday, i have finally been inspired to get off my duff and built
again. so, Orion is no more, but something better is on the way, and all i
can say is, Mr Yuhas, your pirates had better watch out, for there careers
may be cut short should they come under her majesty's wrath ;-).  Ye be
warn'ed......

The Misérable will be out of drydock soon... don't get too carried away!

Cheers

Richie Dulin