 Pirates / 3820
Re: A few of my creations.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:52:40 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote:

Tell me what you think.

I'll add my other ships and all my little people and buildings and pictures of
the town soon. I'll do a few things each week and kind of spread the posting of
my stuff out.

Daniel

hey daniel! it is great to see your creations! it has been completely dead here
in .pirates, and there has been quite a little surge of ships, keep em coming! i
like the stuff you have put together, and you say you have more? man, im glad
her majesty's ships are well armed, there may be an upsurge of pirate activity
to watch out for. ;-) they look great, and i am looking forward to seeing more
from you!

on another note, Richie, you made reference to Port Brique catching up soon;
maybe that british man'o'war you promised us was coming soon after i built
Scimitar last summer? come one, you promised us another ship!

well, with the influx of new creations, and the release of "Master and
Commander" tuesday, i have finally been inspired to get off my duff and built
again. so, Orion is no more, but something better is on the way, and all i can
say is, Mr Yuhas, your pirates had better watch out, for there careers may be
cut short should they come under her majesty's wrath ;-).  Ye be warn'ed......

best regards,
steve