 Pirates / 3800
Re: Mod Caribbean Clipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Here’s my latest ship. It’s a modified Caribbean Clipper. Now it’s a class 2 pirate ship. Arrg!!!

Nice mod! The crew looks suitably scary too!

   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/clangador/griffon/griff1.jpg

The links didn’t work for me... I think it’s case sensitive, I took a guess and discovered that

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/Griffon/griff1.jpg etc worked.

Looks like a messed up the URL. Just use this one to see the whole folder.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/Griffon/

You can also see my pirate catamaran there too. =) I slapped together two emperor’s ship sets for a unhistorical, but easy to build class 2 ship.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/PirateCatamaran

Thanks,

Clangador