 Pirates / 3806
Re: Mod Caribbean Clipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:24:56 GMT

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:HwJ0wB.169z@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
Here's my latest ship. It's a modified Caribbean Clipper. Now it's a • class 2
pirate ship. Arrg!!!

Nice mod! The crew looks suitably scary too!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/clangador/griffon/griff1.jpg

The links didn't work for me... I think it's case sensitive, I took a • guess
and discovered that

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/Griffon/griff1.jpg> etc • worked.

Looks like a messed up the URL. Just use this one to see the whole folder.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/Griffon/

Nice mods. A Caribbean Clipper would be a class 4 ship in the pirate game.

You can also see my pirate catamaran there too. =) I slapped together two
emperor's ship sets for a unhistorical, but easy to build class 2 ship.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/PirateCatamaran

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/PirateCatamaran/cata1.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Clangador/PirateCatamaran/cata1.jpg>>

Nice quick little mod. I can tell you're a real gamer from the Megamat...

Frank