 Pirates / 3795
  A few of my creations.

I've been coming to this site for a long time and reading, and I've posted a few times, but I have never shared my Pirate models with anyone except a few people from FBTB over AIM. I uploaded my latest ship to my brickshelf portfolio as well as a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote: Ahoy! (...) Nice work. And a clever idea too! (...) I'm not sure I care for the radar-dish 'umbrella' over the crow's nest, but a good use for a part that would normally be nowhere near a pirate MOC. And I like (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) I like the ship. I don't like spiders, so I'm conflicted here. This ship would strike fear in my if I had to fight it on the open seas. It kind of reminds me of The Black Pearl in Pirates of the Caribbean. Dark and sinister. ~Clangador (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: A few of my creations.

(...) first intended the webs to be the rope ladders, but that didn't work out as planned, so I used one as a flag, two as windows, and 4 as nets covering the bottom (...) found two Aragog in the Dark Forest sets for $4 each on clearance at (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

"Roy Riggs" <rriggs@edgenet.com> wrote in message news:043f01c427b9$92...@rriggs... (...) as (...) the (...) nest. (...) should (...) them (...) I'll add a me too! What would be neat is to make sails from the spider webs. I'll have to try that. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) Thank you very much. (...) Yeah, I was thinking of putting one of those sand green roof pieces from Harry Potter sets above the crow's nest to make the ship have more sand green, since I only have a little bit, but the radar dish is a bit (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) Not the radar dish - the roof itself: If you can get a roof up there, you should be sending the lookout to stand on top of it! (...) Pics please.... I've used technic beams before, and would be interested in how the space wheels fit in. I've (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) Yeah, I see what you're saying now. I'm going to change it now anyway, cause I was looking at it earlier and I noticed there's not much room for a big sail. The sail would have to be tiny, so I'm going to make the crow's nest higher to leave (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) hey daniel! it is great to see your creations! it has been completely dead here in .pirates, and there has been quite a little surge of ships, keep em coming! i like the stuff you have put together, and you say you have more? man, im glad her (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) You just wait til I show my biggest ship of them all. The Dragonwing, and its mini fellow vessel, the Firebreather. That will come after I post all my other ships, cause I have to save the best for last of course. The Dragonwing may not have (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  So, what's happening with Port Brique (was Re: A few of my creations.)

(...) Don't worry, it will come... There have been a few geographical issues with Port Brique in recent months (the vessels are in one location, the port in another, the raw materials in a third, and I've often been somewhere else entirely). (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)