 Pirates / 3106
Re: Highlanders!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:

snip

Taking a break from the Grande Armie of the South Pacific, I came up with
some highlanders as guards for the Brikkish Embassy in Port Brique.

Hi Richie,

Have you thought about using the Turbans from the Harry Potter/New Adventurer
series to creat some Indian troops, eg; Bengal Lancers ?

I know they are not regular troops but they sure would add some colour to your
army.

Ken