 Pirates / 3105
Re: Rifles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:10:50 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:
There are so many good projects that could be done if we could only get the
hats and parts from Lego.

Agreed. Our custom solutions create some excellent specialized infantry and
cavalry, but it's always more fun when you can line up the regular red coats
next to the elite customs and have the litte fellows gape : ).

Absolutely! My grande armie is only about a third regular infantry (ie LEGO
soldier torsos, shakos & muskets), which is NOT the way it should be.

Personally,
I'd like more muskets, packs, and shakos...
I'd add epaulettes to that list - they're good for distinguishing units in
lieu of different colour uniform facings... Hmmm... does anyone else think
green epaulettes would be nice?

well, if wishes were horses...
Horses and saddle too, naturally. (Especially brown horses).

Keep your sails in the wind, the French are coming.

Where are they landing?!?! *WHERE*?!?! ; )

I think, "be alert, but not alarmed" is the appropriate phrase :-)

Richie