 Pirates / 3103
Re: Rifles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:41:32 GMT

Nice work! The torsos certainly look the part. I like the way they stand
around looking tough, rather than lining up in neat formation.

Those rifles do look a bit advanced. I wouldn't like to be in the sights of
one of them with only a musket to shoot back with...

Yeah... between the Foot Guards and the Fusillers I've sucked up all of my
muskets! I thought I had more, but chances are they're in a case in a box
left stored after we last moved house.

Well, next up will be the Fusilliers of the 4th Regiment... whenever I get
time to put them in front of a camera...

I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Hmm... we'll have to call them out sooner than later then!

Kenneth