 Pirates / 3091
Re: Highlanders, and the South Pacific Military Tattoo and Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:01:54 GMT

Impressive.  They can make...kilts.

Very nice dude.  It is amazing how you can take the everyday, non-minifig
accessory (tyres, 1x2 plates), and turn out grade A military.  Love it.

Might be hard to get them to march though, yes?

I feel a South Pacific Military Tattoo and Review coming on, for the next
fest.  Everyone brings a squad or two (or in Richie's case, score) of their
best military, together with their equipment, and a few big wigs to sit in
the Review pavilion.

Sound like a plan?

Richard
Still baldly going...