 Pirates / 2942
Re: Which is better-Red or Blue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:44:56 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Sean Devolites writes:
Wassssssup everybody,
This is pretty much just an opinion question.  Which do you think was the
better line of sets-The Imperial Guards line (red guys) of the earlier
Soldiers line (blue guys). I don't think Armada needs to be mentioned
because of the lack of sets, but if you like them the best you can vote for
them to.  Let me know!
Hasta La Vista, Sean

I prefer the Guards' Imperial Trading Post and Imperial Flagship to the
Soldiers' ElDorado Fortress and Caribbean Clipper, so I'd have to give the
nod to the Red Guys.

Agreed. Remember, though, that the big sets weren't the only ones in the
series...

Sabre Island helps the blue cause a lot, but then the red side has cannon
cove - and a greater number of sets, besides.

But yes, on a set basis, red would win my vote.

Cheers

Richie