 Pirates / 2940
Re: Which is better-Red or Blue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:47:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sean Devolites writes:
Wassssssup everybody,
This is pretty much just an opinion question.  Which do you think was the
better line of sets-The Imperial Guards line (red guys) of the earlier
Soldiers line (blue guys). I don't think Armada needs to be mentioned
because of the lack of sets, but if you like them the best you can vote for
them to.  Let me know!

I'll divide my vote: the best sets were those of the guards, the Imperial
Trading Post is considerably better than the Eldorado Fortress. BUT I do
prefer the blue uniforms... I used to give them blue legs, though - with
white legs they look too "french" for my taste ;-)

The Armada sets had potential: had they been released at the exact same time
as the islanders, and they could have been named "Conquistadores" to form
their own theme.

Pedro