 Pirates / 2160 (-20)
  Re: interesting info on Lego.com

(...) Thy;re now there as a theme. I can;t beelive Enchanted Island is $69.99! (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) Boy, they are updating this by the moment: $99.99, ship date Sept. 28, backorders accepted. Bruce (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) The Redbeard Runner is in the S@H listings if you search for it - no price and no date, though. Bruce (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) Damn. I've always suffered from the fact that the local Sears has never carried toys. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) Althoguh it'd be nice, I doubt it. They've all been in the system awhile and are some of the old service packs they "discovered" and offered to europe. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) The funny thing is my local sears has 2 of them still on the shelf from the original offering...(still didn't get sold!!!) I already have an unopened original armada flagship....I was hoping for the Imperial Flagship....actually I hope they (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) I wonder if Lego direct will offer these bulk packs to the north american shops also along with the classic reintroductions of the sets!!!? Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) There is 2 more pirate accessory packs: 5122 - which also has imperial hats, pirate hats, but also a couple islander hats, and other various accessories including a couple islander spears, and a few choice weapons (pistols, rifles, sabres, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) 5150 has been in the system. I ordered some from UK s@h a month or so ago. Search on "flagship" or its set number for the Armada Flagship. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) looks like there's some other pirate "goodies" enchanted island (new number) and a few new pirate service packs ... 5150 with extra rifles, extra pistols, and extra sabers and hats.....several (1 imperial "officer" hat, 2 imperial guard hats, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

(...) I couldn't find that on shop@home...I did find when I did a search for pirates find an enchanted island....6292 with it not yet having a price nor it being available (yet??) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h

$49.99, ships Aug 31. (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names

(...) There are quite a number of instances of ports being sacked, though more of it was by "privateers" as a form of stealth national warfare rather than individual pirates. With the exception of a few truly spectacular prizes, sacking ports was (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names

(...) Hmm, I have about 10 turret mounted cannons on each port which usually dissuades people from attacking it. Plus the fact that the ports generally have a number of warships at their disposal to defend with... Generally I try to make attacking (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names

(...) Yes, you would have been able to offer quarter and impress him. (...) Pirate base. I think in future games I'm going to do more to determine what the resources of each port actually are. I think there should be some capability of attacking a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.)

Hi all, Well, _Friedrich der Grosse_ and I are back from Fest, after several harrowing moments and a few jostles on the way home owing to a flat tire (sorry again about the bad juju, Chris!) that necessitated its removal from the trunk on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Lost pirate treasure uncovered after Brickfest

(...) Not me, I'd bet Frank. LFB (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Lost pirate treasure uncovered after Brickfest

As I unpacked my Pirates Lost Island base yesterday I found a black treasure chest that contained 3 silver-plated minifig mugs. Does this belong to someone who participated in the Pirate Game? Frank? Lindsey? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names

Before I write my big review of the game, I thought I'd again request thoughts on the game. It would also be helpful for folks to post their ship's and captain's names (I did get most of them off the board, but the several folks who left early (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  British Colonial Soldiers......

Did you know if you have a harbor sentry officer and other pirate pieces and maybe some non you can make a British Soldier from the Revolutianary War? (Excuse any misspelling) YOu take a red imperial soldiers torso and pants, put on white (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact