 Pirates / 2159
Re: Armada Flagship now for backorder at s@h
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Search on "flagship" or its set number for the Armada Flagship.

The funny thing is my local sears has 2 of them still on the shelf from
the original offering...(still didn't get sold!!!)

I already have an unopened original armada flagship....I was hoping for the
Imperial Flagship....actually I hope they put out the Caribean Clipper

I'll also settle for a Red Beard runner....but if I can get an earlier
pirate ship (Black Seas Barracuda) I'll buy it....also an Eldorado
Fortress would be nice!!!!

Benjamin Medinets

The Redbeard Runner is in the S@H listings if you search for it - no price
and no date, though.

Bruce

Boy, they are updating this by the moment: $99.99, ship date Sept. 28,
backorders accepted.

Bruce