 Pirates / 2160
Re: interesting info on Lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I have 2 items I would like to talk about:

1) They only let you post your opinion 2 times in 2 weeks...that's once a
week...d'oh!!!
(I guess you might try to find the cookie for that, and then delete it...so
you can post some more opinions... but I'm lazy....so i won't do that and
i'll have to wait!!)

2) no metroliners or club cars on the system yet....but the classic pirate
sets were there....but not as a theme on shop @ home....
3 sets (red beard runner, enchanted island, and armada flagship)

Benjamin Medinets

Thy;re now there as a theme. I can;t beelive Enchanted Island is $69.99!