 Pirates / 2105 (-20)
  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Where did this get announced??? I want to own as much of the pirate lego as I can, when is it all being released? (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) It's been announced. (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Hopefully Skull's Eye Schooner and Imperial Trading Post (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Wait a second, what do you mean? How do you know that? I would hate seeing the armada being sold and not the Imperial Trading Post or the Imperial Flagship. How do you know what is being made and not?? (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  How Many......

Geeze it seems as if every imperial and armada team only had one ship! Am I missing something?? I know there is the carribean clipper, the imperial flag ship (which seems to be quite small for a flagship) and the armada flagship (also quite small) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate CLothing

If anyone wondering, the wihte suited pirate wench is in the 6251 Pirate Minifigs. I was surfing lugnet's database. (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Actually, the Red Beard Runner and Armada Flagship are both being rereleased as "Classic." But if Pirate sets are released as "Legends," I hope it will be the Caribbean Clipper or Eldorado Fortress or one of the old Pirate islands. greg (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Lego Legends....

I think it would be hard to believe if TLC didn't come out with both Imperial Trading post and the Flagship. I know that these sets would be gobbled up buy us pirate fans. Its a given they will have at least one pirate ship (most likely skulls eye (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) I think we need to start coordinating the Pirate Display and the game. If you would like to bring sets, please let me know what sets you would like to bring, and if they would be available for use in the game. I'd like to see all the ships and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  anyone built models from tomb raider?

I have just seen the movie and I think that a rendition of the boat that also has wheels (whatever thats called) in lego would be really cool. I would make one but I dont have any 6wide boat pieces, perhaps some of you pirate gurus with more 6wide (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Next Grey Monster.

(...) clipped (...) From what I've seen, the curvature is looking good, you should be able to get a more realistic curve working at a greater scale. Is this going to be a Bismark type ship? Anyone have a Swordfish? George (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  The Next Grey Monster.

Hi, everyone. The next behemoth has begun to take shape here in my wee little apartment. I was vacillating between a Japanese WWII cruiser and a WWI German battleship or battlecruiser, and I think I've come down firmly in favor of the latter. The (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) For .pirate builders: 4701: New brown angle plate; CHEAP SOURCE of black lanterns and ventilated decks! I can see me getting lots of these. 4702: No big .pirate news. Purple turban is kinda cool. Dark grey megabrick. 4704: Orange hair for you (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Hi, guys. I'm Japanese LEGO FAN who is slightly aware of you,LUGNETers :-) Last day, we talked about #1592 again ('Cause I bought that one in MISB condition), so I came to search topics about #1592 in LUGNET, and I found this subject named my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Thanks for the additional tips. I have started trying to keep my eye open for that fig (and a couple of other ones that can be used as generic 18th century civilians) in ebay auctions. So far the only one I saw it in was the one you probably (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) If you watch the pirate minifig auctions on eBay, you may find this figure. I have at least one I got from a minifig lot separately from 6277 or 6286 (the cause of which allowed me to not be too worried about the minifigs being missing from (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Eric - thanks for confirming what Frank had said and for reminding me that fibblesnork can be used to answer questions such as this one. It's been so long since I looked at that site I forgot it included a means for looking up individual figs (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

Frank - in a separate post (which I didn't see before replying to your request for a link to a picture) Eric confirmed what you had thought - that the figure I'm after is in 6277 & 6286. I guess the likelihood of me tracking him down now is, well (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Thanks Frank. I took a look at the sets you referenced in the guide but the pictures are too small to be sure whether the figure I'm talking about is really there (I think I see him on the far left in the 6277 pic). Anyway, here's a link to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) (URL) torso, but Fibblesnork counts it as two different minifigs because it has different legs in the different sets. Anyway, that's it. Good luck. eric (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact