 Pirates / 2092
Re: Masayuki Ogura...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:38:40 GMT

Hi, guys.

I'm Japanese LEGO FAN who is slightly
aware of you,LUGNETers :-)

Last day, we talked about #1592 again
('Cause I bought that one in MISB condition),
so I came to search topics about #1592 in
LUGNET, and I found this subject named
my friend"Masayuki Ogura". B-)

If you know about enourmous comments
and impressions about his models,
You'd better to check following URL.

http://www.netbugs.ne.jp/~mogura/yybbs/
yybbs.cgi

This page is a BBS managed by Ogura himself.

Of course, you can enjoy to see YLS, too.
We are enjoying many topics about LEGO at
YLS board.
For example, I've been translating LUG HOT
NEWS into Japanese.
We Japanese LEGO Funs are looking forward
to get "LEGEND" lines.
. . . . . Although we can't access LEGO-DIRECT
as same as DEAR Australians. X-)

Thank you.