 Pirates / 1745
Re: Masayuki Ogura...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:56:17 GMT

Wow, that is pretty nice.  Makes me want to aquire another copy or two of 6280.
So I could have a large white ship in my fleet.  I didn't think too much of
the base set, but now I see with modifications it can me as nice as the others.

-Jason

In lugnet.pirates, Felix Greco writes:
... has posted a very nice sailing ship on brickshelf..

I was kind of surprised he hadn't said anything about it yet.

Felix