 Pirates / 2095 (-10)
  Re: The Next Grey Monster.

(...) clipped (...) From what I've seen, the curvature is looking good, you should be able to get a more realistic curve working at a greater scale. Is this going to be a Bismark type ship? Anyone have a Swordfish? George (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  The Next Grey Monster.

Hi, everyone. The next behemoth has begun to take shape here in my wee little apartment. I was vacillating between a Japanese WWII cruiser and a WWI German battleship or battlecruiser, and I think I've come down firmly in favor of the latter. The (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) For .pirate builders: 4701: New brown angle plate; CHEAP SOURCE of black lanterns and ventilated decks! I can see me getting lots of these. 4702: No big .pirate news. Purple turban is kinda cool. Dark grey megabrick. 4704: Orange hair for you (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masayuki Ogura...

Hi, guys. I'm Japanese LEGO FAN who is slightly aware of you,LUGNETers :-) Last day, we talked about #1592 again ('Cause I bought that one in MISB condition), so I came to search topics about #1592 in LUGNET, and I found this subject named my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Thanks for the additional tips. I have started trying to keep my eye open for that fig (and a couple of other ones that can be used as generic 18th century civilians) in ebay auctions. So far the only one I saw it in was the one you probably (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) If you watch the pirate minifig auctions on eBay, you may find this figure. I have at least one I got from a minifig lot separately from 6277 or 6286 (the cause of which allowed me to not be too worried about the minifigs being missing from (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Eric - thanks for confirming what Frank had said and for reminding me that fibblesnork can be used to answer questions such as this one. It's been so long since I looked at that site I forgot it included a means for looking up individual figs (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

Frank - in a separate post (which I didn't see before replying to your request for a link to a picture) Eric confirmed what you had thought - that the figure I'm after is in 6277 & 6286. I guess the likelihood of me tracking him down now is, well (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Thanks Frank. I took a look at the sets you referenced in the guide but the pictures are too small to be sure whether the figure I'm talking about is really there (I think I see him on the far left in the 6277 pic). Anyway, here's a link to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) (URL) torso, but Fibblesnork counts it as two different minifigs because it has different legs in the different sets. Anyway, that's it. Good luck. eric (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact