I find myself contemplating adding an interactive map of the world (olde worlde style) to the Port Block site, identifying other ports and places in the historical (piratical) legoverse. Obviously I know where Great Brickain is, and I have a fair (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate/castle helmet...

(...) it (...) europe as the high central ridge very effectively turned a blow aside. Anyone who has seen the Pocahontas (Disney) would see John Smith wearing this helmet. The set "skeleton crew" came with a pirate and a skeleton and one of these (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  #6250 Cross Bone Clipper

Hi, For all of you who hate this set or are dissappointed and wondering why this set didn't fill the shoes of the #6268 Renegade Runner, I have news for you. It says in the Shop@Home descriptions: The Cross Bone Clipper is built for adventure! Sail (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) ROFL! Ooops! (I should know better, too....) Kevin (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) find some Imperial Blue Belly to do the zebra-stripes on yer back. Mind ye, the lubber that has the flags blowin' inna wrong direction in yer paintin's may deserve it. Love the spri's'l, though. The Corsair (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) Arrr. Where's me lash? LFB (Oh, yeah, Tony, I haven't forgotten your email.) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) Arrr. I can even provide a choice of floggers :-) unfortunately someone else will have to do teh bosuns mate job of the actual flogging because it plays havoc with my RSI. Kevin (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Lorbaat (<FwvJBC.95y@lugnet.com>) wrote at 17:02:00 (...) Arr, that's obviously why it's here. We be good at flogging in these parts. (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) bit of a flog for your sale. x-posted and FUT lugnet.admin.terms. eric (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.terms)

  2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

Having come across a cache of AF's recently and not being happy with the Af when I built it, I decided to combine 2 sets and the result is rather better. Pics on brickshelf at: (URL) Armada Warship: custom ship model for sale! (URL) Lego Web page: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate Babes

Hi Here are thed Pirate Babes i know, in set 6250: top as in auction Nr. 3, red Bandana, red legs and belt in sets 6285 and 6286: Top as Auction Nr. 3, blue Bandana, white legs and belt. Hope it helps Paul (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego

(...) Don't mean to plug these auctions, but I assume these are the ones in question?: (URL) 1st one is: - Gail Storm head (from Adventurers' series) - Red Bandana (from a lot of sets, mostly Pirates) - Green/white shirt (from later Pirates theme) - (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego

Assuming that we're looking at the same item, the answer is that this is a mix of parts. The head is from a Wild West "Indian" (Native American) girl -- see my reference site at (URL) and click on the Wild West link. As to the torso, I don't (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego

Hello everyone ! On Ebay I've seen that someone is selling these "Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego". Does anyone know which sets these girls come from, or if they are just a mix of different parts ? Henrik (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: I want ships

(...) Hello Tom That looks very nice! I've been trying the same thing, and would suggest putting the bottom plate at the top or in the middle instead, this puts the section more in line with the rest of the hull (and makes it a bit more fragile, I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want ships

(...) Of general interest to Pyratical-types, I noted that the Guild of Bricksmiths has a limited run pirate ship based on the Armada Flagship that is at least worth a look. (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: I want ships

(...) True!! That looks great, I'll make sure to try that once I gang up some slopes for that. Thanks for the idea? (...) Why? A lot of reasons. Mainly I'm just having a bad day, and it happens to be my birthday. I could give you more details, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact