 Pirates / 1084
Re: Map of the Worlde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:51:18 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Richard Parsons (<Fx4LxH.GKp@lugnet.com>) wrote at
14:34:44

Obviously I know where Great Brickain is, and I have a fair idea where San
Kirko is.

But at the moment, after these three, there will be a fair portion of the
map marked 'Here be dragons'.

Excellent idea.

There must, surely, be someone in S. America. Around the river Plate ;-)

Actually, now I think about it, Sir Francis Brick may well have landed a
small army somewhere around the Andes. After a few feats, they legged it
:-)

No! don't get me started - I don't have time.

(I imagine Oceanus/Terra Incognito might be preferable to dragons. They
be far too Castley fer *my* likin').
--
Tony Priestman