 Town / 1281
Re: Map of the Worlde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:07:05 GMT

I'm up to the idea of doing this map of the world, it would be a great idea.
Please call me if you need any help, if you are searching for communities, I
have 27 of them in the Open Directory
(http://www.dmoz.org/Home/Kids/Sports_and_Recreation/Toys/Lego/Town/Communities
/). You might want to include a map of the United States along with a world
map, since most of the LEGO City web sites I have found tend to be American
based. (From my experience anyways, I have a difficult time trying to find
sites about LEGO in places such as India, Australia, Japan, and Western
Europe).  Please keep me up to date on this, I think this would be totally
awesome!
~Chris Fortier
(http://www.chrisfortier.com)