 Local / Australia / 1832
1831  |  1833
Subject:
Map of the Worlde
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:34:44 GMT

I find myself contemplating adding an interactive map of the world (olde
worlde style) to the Port Block site, identifying other ports and places in
the historical (piratical) legoverse.

Obviously I know where Great Brickain is, and I have a fair idea where San
Kirko is.

But at the moment, after these three, there will be a fair portion of the
map marked 'Here be dragons'.

Anyone care to add locations and urls........

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/